VEDIC MASSAGE THAI TABLE
Welcome to the most comprehensive Vedic Massage Thai Techniques on the Table Course Training .
Nuad Borarn (Vedic Thai Massage-Assisted Asana Postures) is viewed as a martial art of healing and is reported to manifest instant positive results. In Thailand and worldwide, Bodywork is utilized medicinally as a cherished and revered indulgence to remedy the prominent social ailments such as emotional stress and physical inertia. Vedic Massage sessions inspire the soul and tranquilize the body.
Who should take this course?
This course is open to all. No experience in massage or yoga is needed. All that is needed is enthusiasm and a loving and caring spirit.
If you are a licensed massage therapist, trained healer, yoga teacher, fitness professional, dancer, martial artist, medical professional or are just interested in learning how to transform yourself and others into inspired health and emotional empowerment, this course will deepen your experience, understanding and knowledge of the meridians, marmani and chakra energy pathways. Breath, meditation, acupressure and much more are offered as supplemental aspects of this course also.
In this live course, you will receive the most complete training in the world for the art and science of Vedic Massage - Thai Yoga Bodywork.
A quote from the author Mukti...
“Vedic Thai Massage – Assisted Yoga is love. It is a sacred offering, a conscious contribution to self-realization and soul revelation, the goal and purpose of life. With deliberate and skillful intentions of joyful communication, Thai-Yoga massage produces profound pleasure and inspiring tranquility physically and psychologically by replacing old, restricted energy patterns within the body/spirit. Socially revered as a medical folk art, it is commonly reported to revitalize and balance cerebral (emotional) and somatic (physical) ailments instantly. This dignified and communally-cherished art parallels in sophistication results obtained by other modern medical options. Aesthetically pleasing and highly recommended, Thai-Yoga bodywork enhances the quality of living by opening congested chakras (dormant reservoirs of bio-spiritual power) and clearing nadis (electro-magnetic meridian pathways), Nuad Borarn is one of the Original Matriarchs of healing. Its distinction is true in its value of producing dynamic well-being and serenity.” - Mukti (Michael Buck)
* Eliminates soreness and pain.
* Improves cardio and pulmonary circulation.
* Enhances range-of-motion [ROM] and mobility.
* Transforms cellular memories.
* Removes muscular adhesions.
* Cleanses old interstitial fluids.
* Oxygenates the blood.
* Encourages positive postural alignments.
* Stimulates and balances glandular configuration.
* Activates inert marma centers.
* Opens nadi blockages.
* Purifies chakra functions.
* Tranquilizes the nervous system.
* Refreshes the skin assemblies.
* Tonifies and strengthens overall physical countenance.
* Rejuvenates Doshas and Koshas.
* Supports spinal construct.
Somatic [Physical] Benefits of Thai Massage
* Soothes emotions.
* Creates a greater sense of foundation and stability.
* Inspires and exhilarates the soul.
* Produces profound rest and relaxation.
* Induces mental clarity.
* Releases antiquated and non-serving thoughts.
* Enlivens creativity.
* Strengthens resolve.
* Enriches moods.
* Develops more emotional fluidity.
* Establishes purpose and spiritual goals.
* Increases determination and commitment.
Cerebral [emotional] Benefits of Thai Massage
Offer elegant and caring ayurvedic serviced manipulations [Assisted Hatha Asanas].
Assess postural alignments using customary ayurvedic marmani, chakra and nadi assisted techniques.
enjoy empowering breathing techniques.
Relish inspiring meditations for personal stabilities.
use dozens of applications for balancing client's physical and emotional needs.
utilize traditional tantric standing and transition movements
What am I going to get from this course?
This course is open to all. No massage or yoga experience is needed. The course is offered to all including casual and professional interests.
NATIONALLY APPROVED CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS APPLICABLE